COVID-19 update

    The COVID-19 virus has prompted changes to our 2020 season. As COVID-19 restrictions continue within our community and country, the Northwest swim circuit (NWSC) has made the decision to delay the season by two weeks.

    The NWSC 2020 season will be delayed by 2 weeks, moving the official first practice day to May 11, 2020. 

    The NWSC 2020 official meet schedule will remain in place with the following modifications:

    All dual and tri meets scheduled for May 16, 2020 are cancelled.

    All dual and tri meets scheduled for May 23, 2020 are cancelled

    NWSC will continue to monitor the situations and assess any actions necessary to ensure the health and safety of our athletes and families. 

    What does all this mean?? In reality, we still don't know what this means for our 2020 season. What we have decided to do is continue with registrations is a bit different at this point. We'd love to have you register your swimmers for the season now so we'll know how many families we have. JUST REGISTER, not pay. Not yet. We've changed all of the registrations to be Pay by Check only, and we're not asking anyone to mail in a check yet. This way, we'll have some idea of the number of kids and their ages if or when we get something going. 

    As we go through these uncertain times together, we promise to keep our Hurricane families updated on the status of our swim season. 

    Thank you

    Hurricane Swim Team Board

    Add Snippet